The very latest innovation to construction site hoarding
Frontline Key Features:
- Site teams love to work with the easy modular design
- Take a site from completely plain to branded instantly for a faster enquiry bank
- Eco-friendly recyclable materials offer industry leading sustainability
- Stunning print quality and various signage options available
- All panels are rear fixed leaving a near flawless finish at the front
- Sustainable, fully recyclable materials
- Ground based and free-standing framework options available
GK Frontline hoarding services
SITE SURVEY All projects start with a comprehensive site survey.
DESIGN & MANUFACTURE Full in-house design, print and manufacturing process.
INSTALLATIONSkilled in-house installation team.
REMOVAL We dismantle and remove all hoarding when required.
RECYCLE All hoardings are totally recyclable or can be reused on further projects.
Unique Modular Hoarding
GK have developed a unique modular, aluminium based hoarding system that boasts reusable, rear-fixing panels for a flawless finish.
Structurally sound to BS standards with an engineered design including wind calculations. Sections can be removed quickly and reinstated by site teams for additional access. No painting or nails are required, resulting in a more aesthetically appealing product.
To get the maximum impact from your hoarding, consider adding flags and stack signs to your projects requirements. Speak to the team about the options or discover more about our developer signage range.
With industry leading sustainability, our panels are made out of eco-friendly materials, GK Signs have developed a unique modular which means these can be recycled and reused easily.
GK offer a complete package including graphic design, production, installation and removal. All signage, access and pedestrian gate positions can all be agreed with Marketing and Construction at initial survey stage as one supplier preventing multiple trips to site reducing cost.